Re: missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 17:25:37 +0000

On 13.01.22 16:27, TeXmacs wrote:

And of course
we are interested in feedback from you and your students!

I have used TeXmacs for teaching a few times and one thing which needs improvement is the drawing tool.

In particular I have missed the following:

- Making lines longer or shorter by pulling at one end; useful for making several parallel lines of different length: copy one several times, stretch or compress the others

- Rotations in large steps (e.g. 45 or 90 degrees)

- An align/distribute tool

- A circle tool where one fixes centers and radius (there is an implementation by Max in the Forum, it would be nice to have it as standard)