Re: installation under Ubuntu from a very beginner person

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: installation under Ubuntu from a very beginner person
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 20:55:20 +0100

hi Henri i agree with Giovanni

> Le 3 févr. 2022 à 19:56, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> a écrit :
>

> On 03.02.22 18:52, Henri Girard wrote:
>>
>> Would be better to have some knowledge on linux,

i am going to help this friend

i would really like to be good at linux
and i would really like that all my friends bu good at linux
because i find free software is a great cause

but some people are not interested ion informativs and may though like
TeXmacs, but will eventually do, only if it is installable by double click…
(as it is the case under macos)
i understand that there are plenty versions of linux and that the pb is not
so simple
but your "be better" may be relativized i think :-)

Vincent