Re: TikZ and xypic plugin documentation and examples

  • From: Antonio R <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TikZ and xypic plugin documentation and examples
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 20:08:16 -0500

Hi,

I can't run any of the examples. In fact, I'm getting segmentation faults frequently as well. I'm using Ubuntu 22.04 with Qt 5.9.7.

I believe it may be related to the following bug report: http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60931. Have there been any updates?

Best wishes,

Antonio

On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 at 16:54, Antonio R <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

No, I can't run any of the examples. In fact, I'm getting segmentation faults frequently as well. I'm using Ubuntu 22.04.

Many thanks,

Antonio