Re: Texmacs under Ubuntu 22.04

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>, Texmacs-Dev <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Texmacs under Ubuntu 22.04
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 08:46:25 +0000

Could you write here the address of this repository? I did not find it with an Internet search.

Giovanni

On 14.08.22 00:30, marc lalaude-labayle wrote:
Hi again,

I solved the problem with phil's repository.

Marc

Le sam. 13 août 2022, 15:28, marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi,

I just switched to Ubuntu 22.04.1. The package in the repository
for 21.10 won't install because of dependencies. And with the deb
package downloaded and installed by hand, no python or tikz
session works : i get a segmentation fault.

Did anyone get a fully functional texmacs under the last lts
Ubuntu version ?

Thanks

Marc