Re: Hovering in TexMacs

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Hovering in TexMacs
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:40:45 +0000

Hi,

you have to load the package preview-ref, which you find in the list of loadable packages in the Utilities subfolder (e.g. from the menu Document -> Style -> Add package -> Utilities -> preview-ref

In addition to the hovering feature, the package allows you to reference equations and other objects by inserting their number in the reference tag; e.g <reference|eq:1> will find the object whose label starts with eq: and is numbered with 1; I might be missing some details on how the labels are reconstructed but with "sane" labels one uses it in an intuitive way; TeXmacs then substitutes in the label.

G.