Re: How to control numbering (counters)?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to control numbering (counters)?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 19:18:14 +0000

On 29.10.22 21:15, Maxime Devos wrote:

On 29-10-2022 20:39, Anderson Brasil wrote:
Is there any easy way to do so? My deadline is getting close and I really need this.

I don't know the 'right way' to unify the counters, but you can use 'render-theorem' instead of 'theorem' to override the 'Theorem N.M' by arbitrary text of choosing.  In the GUI, you can use the 'T' button next to 'IV' for that.

Greetings,
Maxime.

Isn't the one Anderson is referring to the "European numbering style"? If so, there is in my TeXmacs an option in the context menu for Theorem (right click, then Preferences submenu).