Re: Problem with big tables

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Problem with big tables
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 20:28:42 +0000

Hi Richard,

I think that there is only very limited (someone else might be more precise) support for automatic breaking of long tables in TeXmacs, but in your case I have been able to break the table by

(table properties [the magic wand icon] -> special -> table breaking).

I took the instructions from http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44911

I also placed a border around the table and TeXmacs stills break it; the right and left borders have gaps corresponding to the upper-lower borders of the row and I do not know why. Why did you place the table in a math environment? I tried the same table outside math and---to me---it looked ok; it had also the same behaviour both for breaking and the borders looked the same.

Finally, if Joris and Max read only the English part of your message they will not realize there is a part addressing them in the French version :-)

Giovanni