Re: Problem with big tables

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Problem with big tables
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 20:32:55 +0000

Am 12.03.2023 um 21:28 schrieb Giovanni Piredda:
Hi Richard,

I think that there is only very limited (someone else might be more precise) support for automatic breaking of long tables in TeXmacs, but in your case I have been able to break the table by

(table properties [the magic wand icon] -> special -> table breaking).

I took the instructions from http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44911

One more thing: _if_ TeXmacs is slow with the table set to "break", you might apply the setting after all of the document is complete, and write the document with the table set to "no-break".