Re: ArXiv hiring to rationalize their TeX pipeline

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: ArXiv hiring to rationalize their TeX pipeline
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 18:38:55 +0000

On 30/06/23 15:43, Álvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:
Dear TeXmacsers,

In the past there has been some frustration about the ArXiv policy towards submissions prepared with TeXmacs.

Dear Álvaro, dear all,

of course I think this is a good opportunity.

On the other hand, I had understood that ArXiv now accepts pdf documents generated by TeXmacs, please see https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2021-11/msg00041.html ---which might be also in part due to successful coordinated lobbying/pressure/pleading by several people who care about TeXmacs.