Block of code behaviour with French

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Block of code behaviour with French
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 21:53:30 +0200

Hi everyone,

I like to comment out some lines of code (mostly python), but in French, and
the symbol ‘ is always interpreted in this mode by texmacs as the beginning
of a string, with spaces underlined (which is indeed quite nice… for strings
!).

Problem is, in French, we use this symbol a lot and in that context, it does
not delimit a string. For example :

PNG image

So is there a way to locally prevent TeXmacs to recognize this symbol as the
beginning of a string ?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre-Henri

  • Block of code behaviour with French, Pierre-Henri Jondot, 08/24/2023