Re: Spelling

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Spelling
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:21:00 +0000

I just tested it on Xubuntu, with aspell installed; I think TeXmacs uses aspell because running it from the terminal I read the output:

debug-shell, Launching 'aspell -a --encoding=utf-8 --language-tag=en_US'

From the menu Edit->Spell works (I tried it on a document with a few words only, I expect it will always work)

You may take a look at the Jolly Writer, section 10.3 (https://www.scypress.com/The-Jolly-Writer.pdf) where there are instructions on how to work with multiple languages in the same text.

Giovanni