Re: Rendering bug in TeXmacs

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: "Marc Mertens" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Rendering bug in TeXmacs
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 23:08:26 +0800

It is a known bug for GNU TeXmacs 2.1.1, 2.1.2.

See

I've fixed it in Sep 2022. Please wait for GNU TeXmacs 2.1.3 or use Mogan v1.1.x for a fix of this bug.

---- On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 22:03:29 +0800 Marc Mertens <address@hidden> wrote ---

Hi,

I'm a long term user of TeXmacs and discovered a strange bug in the
renderer. If in the math mode you type ..., you get the error:

Error: Typesetting Failure, resetting to empty documant
Exception, segmentation fault

My TeXmas installation is version 2.1.1 , to reproduce the error just
type in $.., in TeXmacs. Note that Mogan does not have this bug

Best regards and thanks for a very usefull edtor for mathematical text