How can I reproduce the insertion of math into a figure, as demonstrated in the quick tour video?

  • From: Eduardo M M Mendes <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How can I reproduce the insertion of math into a figure, as demonstrated in the quick tour video?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:47:06 -0300

Hello,

I was watching the quick tour video on the TeXmacs website when I noticed
that it's possible to add math to a PDF figure within a figure environment,
as demonstrated at 1:06 in the video. Then, I opened TeXmacs and attempted
the same with one of my PDF figures, but unfortunately, I was not successful.
I didn't even see the red cross cursor when clicking on the math symbol.

What did I miss?

Many thanks,

Ed

P.S. I also attempted the same process with the latest release of Mogan, but
the insertion of a PDF file is no longer available. However, it still didn't
work with a PNG file either.