Bibtex style files

  • From: Bimal Gaudel <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Bibtex style files
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 23:10:11 -0500

In section 6.5.3, second paragraph, last sentence from The Jolly Writer:

Native BIBTEX styles can also be used, modulo installation of the bibtex program on your computer.

I want to use this feature. What I tried so far:

I copied that to ${TexMacs user directory}/progs/bibtex/acs.bst

(and also tried with this file name: ${TexMacs user directory}/progs/bibtex/acs).

My `${TeXMacs user directory}/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm` reads:

```
(tm-define (bib-standard-styles)
        (append (former) '("acs")))
```
Tried changing BibTeX conversion option from Edit->Preferences
to bibtex, biblatex, biber.

None of the methods worked.

Please let me know if it is possible or not possible.

Thank you,
Bimal Gaudel