Informations about TeXmacs

Text archives Help

The Jolly Writer

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: The Jolly Writer
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 21:48:05 +0200

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the release of my book 'The Jolly Writer',
which can be ordered here:

https://www.scypress.com

The book can in particular be used as a guide for the upcoming version 2.1
of TeXmacs. I know that the book is not especially cheap, but I hope
that the quality will make up for the price. Of course, for those who have
any residual grant money to spend, buying one or more copies might be
a nice idea...

Even if you are not interested in buying the book, I note that it would be
very helpful if you acknowledge the use of TeXmacs in your publications.
In recent versions of TeXmacs, this can be done using

Focus -> Cite TeXmacs

The Jolly Writer will soon be added to the list of things that you may cite.

Best wishes, --Joris

  • The Jolly Writer, TeXmacs, 10/09/2020