Tutorial and cursor

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Tutorial and cursor
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:34:03 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I just released TeXmacs-0.3.4.5 with a short tutorial for
TeXmacs on the webpages (http://www.texmacs.org/Tutorial/).
I am interested in comments, suggestions and/or help on this issue.

Also, you may notice a change in the size of the cursor in
the new version. Do you think the new, more variable size is OK
or rather annoying? I may still do something about it.

Finally, since TeXmacs-0.3.4.0, the macro expansion
algorithms have profoundly changed and, since TeXmacs-0.3.4.5,
the typesetting algorithms for mathematical formulas have
been modified. Please notify me about any bad behaviour
in older files after these changes.

Best regards,

Joris

Joris van der Hoeven (address@hidden)
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage

  • Tutorial and cursor, Joris van der Hoeven, 07/26/2001