Concurrent authoring and a Wiki Wiki server for TeXmacs

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Concurrent authoring and a Wiki Wiki server for TeXmacs
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:31:57 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

Alvara Tejero Cantero has made an interesting contribution by
setting up a "Wiki Wiki" server for TeXmacs at

http://alqua.com/tmresources

At the moment, this servers aims to provide additional documentation
for TeXmacs to which *anyone* can contribute in a very easy way.

In the future, we plan to migrate all TeXmacs webpages to a similar
system. In fact, it would be nice if we could use TeXmacs itself
as a browser and concurrent authoring/publishing tool on the web.
I am not sure whether Wiki Wiki would be fit for this purpose;
it might be necessary to adapt the program or even rethink
it completely; see

http://alqua.com/tmresources/CollectiveAuthoring

and participate to the discussion!

Good old year and happy new year,

Joris

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage

  • Concurrent authoring and a Wiki Wiki server for TeXmacs, Joris van der Hoeven, 12/31/2001