Re: Crash when adding non-existent master

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Crash when adding non-existent master
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:51:13 +0100

El Jue 28 Mar 2002 19:01, escribió:
Hi all!

Now I found one reproduceable bug

When I create a new document and add to it a non
existent master-file TeXmacs 1.0 crashes.

Fatal error: file ./Sudelbuch.tm not found in
get_unique_file_name

: directory was .

See file : file.gen.cc

My system:
GNU/Linux Debian Woody Kernel 2.4.12 i686

Compiled with dpkg-buildpackage

Is there a bug-database?

Ciao!
juh

Yes, please add your bug reports at

http://alqua.com/tmresources/bug%20reports

(checking before if they're not already there)

If you want to be able to edit that page (instead of just
adding comments), please drop me a mail and I'll create a
user for you,

cheers, álvaro

PS. I can reproduce that bug too. Woody, binary release.
--
álvaro.tejero.cantero
TeXmacs resources coordinator