Re: Moving cursor, again....

  • From: Phil Mendelsohn <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Moving cursor, again....
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:24:05 -0500

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 03:25:17PM +0200, David Allouche wrote:

> The behaviour you are asking for is indeed desirable, it will be possible
> when structural cursor motion commands are implemented.

I know it's on the wish list, but let me again say that I *really*
want for this to be implemented. It is a constant source of
frustration with TeXmacs to me, now, when I'm using it heavily!

Also, I think there are some typesetting things that need to be
improved -- interline spacing is often too narrow. I will try and
document some of the pertinent cases, time permitting. Also, the
amount by which the display shifts up should be greater, something
like 1/2 displayed page, rather than the modest amount by which the
text scrolls up currently.

Cheers,
Phil

--
www.rephil.org

"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood