Re: Two times TOC

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Two times TOC
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:10:07 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just tried out to make a multifile document. When I add a TOC in the
> master I get this:
>
> Table of ContentsTABLE OF CONTENTS
>
> Where the first part of the headline is written in normal font, the
> second one in the headline-font.

We are improving the basic style files at the moment,
so some of the development versions may contain this kind of bugs.
Please try the last version.

> Mh, maybe you think I am a grumbler but I really like the software.

No, please continue making useful remarks and reporting bugs.

  • Two times TOC, Jan Ulrich Hasecke, 04/16/2002
    • Re: Two times TOC, Joris van der Hoeven, 04/29/2002