Spanish Translation of Introduction to Maxima using TeXmacs

  • From: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Spanish Translation of Introduction to Maxima using TeXmacs
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:33:37 +0200

Hello!

I've just finished the spanish translation of the 'Introduction to
Macsyma' document writen by Richard H. Hand.
I've also used the excellent french translation by Michel Gosse as a
useful reference.

This spanish translation adds some minor extra hints regarding TeXmacs'
Maxima interface and, in some parts, rewrites some phrases in order to
make them less ambiguos. Every function is writen with () at the end.

Please, feel free to post comments.

Best regards,

--
[Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz] address@hidden
alqua.com | eutherpe.org

  • Spanish Translation of Introduction to Maxima using TeXmacs, Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz, 06/17/2002