Graphics Empty on a ps exported file.

  • From: Nick Hopton <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Graphics Empty on a ps exported file.
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:01:39 +0100

In a recent message <address@hidden>, address@hidden wrote.

Sorry I mean I use mdk8.2 with TeXmacs 1.0.0.18 in other machine and is
working fine.
I think that the problem is related with Mdk9. I remembered some guy
who was using the mdk.rpm provided for Mandrake and got a segfault
error. I talked with David on #texmacs, may be the error is related with
the gcc 3.2 compiler and some optimization options, but is only my
guess, I'm not a programmer.

I tried to reproduce this problem using TeXmacs 1.0.0.19 running in KDE with Mandrake 9.0, but (for once) on my system everything worked perfectly. The graphic I used was a .jpg converted to .ps using the Gimp.

I was the person who was getting random segmentation faults until I installed the TeXmacs-1.0.0.19 RPM from texmacs.org.

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Hopton and Anne Hopton