How to hide an environnement?

  • From: "Alain Herreman" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to hide an environnement?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:50:34 +0100

Thank you very much David, it is "not bad" indeed! And very instructive.

I hope now it will soon be possible to hide any environnement (and also
content) without redefining it.

I am also interested by the point raised by Julien Puydt (to hide all
sections except the current one). May be one step would be to consider
sections as environnements, as I think they should be (including its number
and/or title as parameters).
Remember Joris : you use to say that TeXmacs is hightly structured! It seems
that it can be even more structured!
:-)

To hide any part of a text, the following seems to work in a ts file :

<assigne|hidenable-visible?|"true">
<assign|hidenable|<macro|body|<if|<hidenable-visible?>|<body>>>>

And add in content-tag-menu :

("Hide" (make-expand-arg "hidenable"))

And define an other menu to change the value of "hidenable-visible?".

Alain Herreman