Paragraph spacing

  • From: "Forringer, Ted" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Paragraph spacing
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:37:51 -0600

I am trying to use TeXmacs for writing my Ph.D. thesis. I do not yet
understand how to modify the style files make a style that works for me.
The "book" style seems the closest, but I need to change the margins,
and use "letter" size paper instead of A4. I also need to have double
spacing for all of the text.

Should I be trying to make a modified style "thesis" or should I use the
"book" style and manually change the margins and page size? If I need
to modify the style files, should I use a text editor (vim), or should I
use TeXmacs?

Manually changing the line spacing does not seem to work for me.

I am sorry these are such beginner's questions.

-Ted

  • Paragraph spacing, Forringer, Ted, 11/29/2002