Perhaps a Bug on page header and page breaking

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Perhaps a Bug on page header and page breaking
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:10:06 -0500

Hi all.

I think I found a bug on TeXmacs (1.0.1) When you mix non-numbered
sections and numbered ones in one document you get the header of the
last numbered section in the pages of non-numbered sections. Also
there are some ramdom pages breakings in the print preview. I'm a
little worried because I made my thesis on TeXmacs and I cant present
it with random page breakings :(.

Please help me about that. I need present my thesis writing on
thursday.

Cheers,

Offray