[Q] how to display text of a label??

  • From: Leo Razoumov <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [Q] how to display text of a label??
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:08:39 -0500

Hi TeXmacs Experts,

For a class I am teaching I write lecture notes with TeXmacs.
The notes have lots of numbered equations which are extensively
cross-referenced in the text. Everything works fine except for one
annoying thing. I am constantly keeping forgetting exactly what label
text I assigned to what equation. And TeXmacs does not show label
text in the normal mode. I keep switching to "Preamble mode" and back
but it is very inconvenient.

[Q] Are there any magic macros which would display label text?

In LaTeX one achieves this behavior by \usepackage{showkeys} in the
document preamble.

Thanks,
--Leo--