Re: problem with floating table placement

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: problem with floating table placement
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:19:53 +0100

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 06:42:15PM +0100, Parrenin Frédéric wrote:
> I have a document with a strange floating table placement.
> On screen, the table is at the beginning of the document, before the
> title.
> On a .ps output this table (table 2) is before the preceding table
> (table 1).
>
> Is it normal ?
> If no, where can I send this file ?

This bug is perfectly well known.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2437&group_id=156

Please continue to complain about broken float functionnality so Joris
will eventually find the time to fix them.

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org

  • Re: problem with floating table placement, david, 02/01/2003