Suggestion to the manual

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Suggestion to the manual
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:41:11 +0100

Hello!

This afternoon I felt completely stupid in front of my computer. I was just
trying to cross-reference an equation. I put the label and the reference but
nothing happened. Where the reference was what I got was simply
<reference|BMM>. I were not able to do the link. I have read several times
the chapter of the manual 'Creating labels, links and references', googled
for information, searched the archives of this list but I did not find a clue
to solve my problem.

Of course the solution was obvius (when you know), I should press enter after
type the name of the label. Altough likely this information is alredy in the
manual (I haven't read it. I know, I should but...), I think that this point
should be stressed in 'Creating labels, links and references'.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for your time,

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui | Tel. +34973702595
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos | Fax +34973702596

  • Suggestion to the manual, Javier Arantegui, 02/27/2003