Re: Strange image insertion

  • From: Olivier Ravard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Strange image insertion
  • Date: 26 May 2003 10:38:14 +0200

I have the same problem, but you can link image which can be stored in
any directory.

OR.

Le dim 25/05/2003 à 21:48, Jan Alboszta a écrit :
Hello
I don't know is it a bug or my fault but here it is what happens to me
when inserting an image:
I can insert image into document which is saved in my home directory, even
if picture is under some subdirectory. But when file I'm processing is in
subdirectory I get file not found error, independ where is the image.
Texmacs 1.0.1.14 if someone's asking.
And it's first doc I need insert image into, so I never before encounter
this. If someone can reproduce then he might find solution, I just
changed working directory to my home one ;-).

pozdr.
Jan Alboszta

Olivier Ravard
NovaGrid S.A.