problem with included images using fig2ps

  • From: Alessio Dessi <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: problem with included images using fig2ps
  • Date: 27 May 2003 10:10:49 +0200

Hi all,

I've just submitted a bug report but maybe It's a my fault drawing the
figure with xfig.

This is what i did.

build my figure with some drow and some picture (currently I'm using .ps
but I've tryed different formats)adding some math text setting the
special flag.
Untill i'm in xfig i can see all properly but creating the eps file
using fig2ps i get all but not the pictures, from the command line
output to me seem that fig2ps is not able to retrive the picture but
maybe i need to do something else to enabling the use of pictures.

this is the output of the console

fig2ps LEMSystem.fig LEMSystem.eps
No such picture file: man_1.ps
No such picture file: woman.ps
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.4.5)
(./f2pspost.tex
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german,
ngerman, i
talian, nohyphenation, loaded.
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/article.cls
.
.
.
.