Re: ALT-GR Key

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: ALT-GR Key
  • Date: 28 May 2003 02:15:17 +0200

Hi *

I'm having the same problem with Alt-Gr. Very annoying, since one cannot
input macros. Box: Debian unstable.

> on the other Distributions the Alt-Gr only do not work with Texmacs.
>
> Could it be a problem because the name of the Alt-Gr Key changed from
> 'ModeSwitch' to 'ISO_Level3_Shift' in the Xfree86 4.3 ?
>
> I tried to fix the bug in the keyboard section of the texmacs directory,
> but i
> couldn't find something with 'ModeSwitch'.

I remapped Alt-gr as ModeSwich and that didn't do either.

> Marten

Best, álvaro.

--
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all
(Oscar Wilde).

  • ALT-GR Key, Marten Bauer, 05/26/2003
    • Re: ALT-GR Key, Álvaro Tejero Cantero, 05/28/2003