Re: How to send MAXIMA Ctrl-C interrupt within TeXmacs?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to send MAXIMA Ctrl-C interrupt within TeXmacs?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:14:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply; I am awefully busy at the moment...

> I found that using MAXIMA in TeXmacs is wonderful!

Thanks.

> But I don't know how to send Ctrl-C interrupt to the MAXIMA process to
> stop a time consuming computation. Ctrl-C is intercepted by TeXmacs and
> interpreted as

Yes, it seems that certain programs do not adequately react on signals
when we run them over pipes. We have not yet solved this problem for
all cases, but we agree that it is important.

> "Emacs mode specific command"
>
> How do I send keyboard interrupt to subprocess in general?

Using the button at the right hand side of the stop button.

  • Re: How to send MAXIMA Ctrl-C interrupt within TeXmacs?, Joris van der Hoeven, 06/17/2003