Problems with .fig using TeXmacs 1.16

  • From: Javier Arantegui Jimenez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problems with .fig using TeXmacs 1.16
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:40:53 +0100

Hello!

Today I wrote a document using the latest version of TeXmacs (1.16)
and inserted a figure that was a .fig. There where no problems but
when I tried to preview or print the document there was a blank space
where sould be the figure.

After that I reinstalled version 1.15 and I could print the document
without problems. Maybe it is a bug of the new version. My distro is
SuSE 8.1 and my desktop is KDE 3.1.0.

Javier

  • Problems with .fig using TeXmacs 1.16, Javier Arantegui Jimenez, 07/04/2003