problems with texmacs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: problems with texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:34:20 +0100 (CET)

I have tried to install TeXmacs on a Windows XP PC using Cygwin. Every thing
works fine until I try to view some thing in TeXmacs-- I get the following
message:
pk file= /var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/jknappen/ec/ecti10.600k
Fatal error: more bits than required while unpacking in unpack
see file: load-pk.cpp

I opened up the file, but it was not helpful for me (I am a novice).

Any suggestions how to proceed will be greatly appreciated.
(novice to cygwin, unix and texmacs)
Thanks

Harounan

  • problems with texmacs, harounan . kazianga, 01/06/2004