trees bottom up? and a suggestion

  • From: Andreas Seidl <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: trees bottom up? and a suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:31:29 +0100 (CET)

One can create a sample tree by typing:
$[M-a]a[down]b[A-right]c

I wonder if there is a possibility to have a tree displayed bottom up
instead of top down? If not, I still can use xfig to draw the tree.

As this is for a slide, I add the following suggestion from my secret
wishlist:

1. A shortcut to re-apply the last action. This would be a real timesaver,
e.g. if you want to color stuff on a slide, or go through a document and
apply emphasis to certain words. The F4 key would be the canonical choice
as a shortcut (like with MS Word).

Best Regards,
Andreas Seidl
--
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl

  • trees bottom up? and a suggestion, Andreas Seidl, 01/08/2004