image : file not found

  • From: BICHOLUCA <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: image : file not found
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:32:47 +0100

Hallo just to make the point about image insertions...
I have a file and going to Insert-> Image->Insert Image ... after prewieving correctly the file produces a file not found error....
Opening a new document and trying to insert the same image produces the desired result so I can coy and paste the image in the desired location....
If some one is interested in the file behaving stragely I can send you a copy
my system
Debian unstable with TeXmacs version 1.0.2
Hope this helps---
By the way any form to rotate postscript file as in latex the angle option?
THank you in advance
Luca