Re: [TeXmacs] XFree 4.3 and alt-gr

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] XFree 4.3 and alt-gr
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:43:18 +0100

Dnia Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:09:34 +0100 (CET)
Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> Napisal:

Hello

> Hmm, that is interesting. Nevertheless, this problem should be
> handled by the keyboard wildcards
>
> (kbd-wildcards
> ("Mod1-" "" #t)
> ("Mod2-" "" #t)
> ("Mod3-" "" #t)
> ("Mod4-" "" #t)
> ("Mod5-" "" #t)
> ...)
>
> Maybe David is willing to take a look at this; he has been working on
> the keyboard shortcut mechanism lately.

Well, I just checked current TeXmacs and its working "out of the box".
It looks like the problem which I had with alt-gr had been solved. (some
other way than my stopgap) Thanks for that.

By the way, is there an "official" TeXmacs banner for www pages?

pozdr.
Janek

--
Serce mędrca zwraca się ku prawej stronie,
a serce głupca ku lewej