Re: [TeXmacs] TTF in tm

  • From: Martin Costabel <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TTF in tm
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:39:49 +0100

On 28 janv. 2004, at 13:16, Ingolf Meyer wrote:
[]
than the ones shipped with MacOS X. (With fink you might use a package
called applesystemfonts. I don't use fink, so I can't tell, whether
this works or not. As I understand, this package is a shell script
that calls fondu.)

Yes, it works. It does a little more then just call fondu, so that you
can use these fonts in all standard X11 programs. What Fink has in
addition is the package msttcorefonts. If you install this, texmacs
finds the Micrososoft fonts like verdana etc automatically. You don't
even have to fiddle with fonts-truetype.scm yourself.

--
Martin