can't load a file

  • From: jose ernie lope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: can't load a file
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:53:44 +0100

Hi to all.

I use the Cygwin port of Texmacs at home and in school, but when I emailed a .tm file from my home computer hoping to open it in school, Texmacs could not seem to recognize the file anymore. What must I do to keep this from happening? (I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the way Windows and Cygwin handle text files.)

If it helps, let me describe how the file transfer went: I attached the file located in my Cygwin home directory to my email (I'm using Mozilla), downloaded the file to my desktop in school, then moved the file using cut-and-paste in Windows explorer to my cygwin home directory.

Thanks!

Ernie