theorem numbering problems in Texmacs

  • From: Xiliang LIU <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: theorem numbering problems in Texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:53:48 -0500

Hi, everyone,

I am usingsome definitions, theroems, lemmas in my paper, but somehow
the automatic numbering in Texmacs is not correct, It uses a single
counter for all those enviornments, instead of one for each enviornments.
Thus I got something like this:

Definition 1: blah blah....

Lemma 2: blue blue ...

Definition 3: blah blah ...

Theorem4: blah blah...

and I can not figure out the way of setting indidual counters for the
3 enviornments respectively. Interestingly enough, when I export the texmacs
docment to Latex, The counter problem disappears in Latex doc.

Anyone has idea about this? Thank you very much.

Xiliang

  • theorem numbering problems in Texmacs, Xiliang LIU, 02/24/2004