Disappearing PNG Images

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Disappearing PNG Images
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:54:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

I found texmacs to be good with text, but when I insert a png image in the
document and export to ps/pdf, the image does not appear in the resulting
document. As a matter of fact, It appears for a fraction of second as if it
is fully redndered and then that part blanks out.

This problem is observed both in downloaded binary package and package
compiled from source. Is there any way to use png directly in texmacs and
import it properly? (I think it works if I manually convert all pngs to eps
and then insert eps files)

I have tried on RedHat 9.0 and Fedora Core 1.

Thanks,
Pratik.