Re: [TeXmacs] Alt-combinations( e.g. fraction ) in SuSE Linux 9.1

  • From: Javier Arantegui Jimenez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Alt-combinations( e.g. fraction ) in SuSE Linux 9.1
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:11:28 +0100

Hello!

I have the same problem using TeXmacs in my iBook. The solution is
quite easy. You can get Alt pressing Esc twice. For example to get a
fraction (Alt+f), you type Esc Esc f (not simultaneously).

In fact, I find more comfortable to use Esc key to get Alt than
pressing two keys altogether. And I am using it more and more when I
type in my PC.

Javier