Re: [TeXmacs] Page Count

  • From: "Michael D. Adams" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Page Count
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks that worked perfectly for the <n> part (i.e.
total pages/last page).

I thought I understood how to to the <m> part (the
number of the _current_ page), but I guess not because
<page-the-page> just always returns "0" or "?". So my
next question is how do I get the current page number
in a header? The label/page-ref trick didn't work for
the current page.

Michael D. Adams
address@hidden