Re: [TeXmacs] Thanks!

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Stephane Popinet <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Thanks!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:34:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Stephane Popinet wrote:
> A long-time LaTeX user, I have just started using TeXmacs. I just wanted
> to say I find it very agreable to use and a true success in combining
> the advantages of wysiwyg and structured word processors. Beautiful
> rendering too.
>
> I hope I will be able to contribute.

Thank you for your nice reaction and
we are always glad to receive contributions ;^)

> PS: OK, just one question. Is it possible to specify images sizes
> relative to the total width of a paragraph?

The current paragraph width corresponds to the length unit "par".
So just specify a width of, say, 0.8par. At the end of

Help -> Reference guide -> The TeXmacs format

you find a section about how to use length units.

Best wishes, Joris

  • Thanks!, Stephane Popinet, 08/25/2004
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Thanks!, Joris van der Hoeven, 08/26/2004