Re: [TeXmacs] windows / bibtex

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] windows / bibtex
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:14:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 address@hidden wrote:
> Hello, I have some trouble with the windows port of TeXmacs when using
> a biblography, when updating the biblography i get the following output
> in the console:
>
> TeXmacs] BibTeX command: cd $TEXMACS_HOME_PATH/system/bib;
> BIBINPUTS=C:\:$BIBINPUTS BSTINPUTS=C:\:$BSTINPUTS bibtex temp
> Felaktig syntax för filnamn, katalognamn eller volymetikett.
>
> The last line is in swedish and translated to english it is (something
> like):
> Wrong syntax for filename, directoryname or volumelabel.
>
> Anyone using the windows port and have any idea how to fix this?

The Windows port is still at an alpha stage, so there are several bugs
like this one. Dan Martens is currently working on a better Windows version,
which should be ready by the end of september. If you (or others)
can do some beta-testing for us, we would be very glad.

Dan: please take a look at how to fix lines 41--47 of bibtex.cpp
in order to fix this problem. Did you already figure out whether
BiBTeX can be included into TeXmacs without the whole of MiKTeX?

Best wishes, Joris

  • windows / bibtex, niklas, 08/29/2004
    • Re: [TeXmacs] windows / bibtex, Joris van der Hoeven, 08/29/2004