Re: [TeXmacs] can't load/link images

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Immanuel Normann <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] can't load/link images
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:53:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Immanuel Normann wrote:
> seems that I am the only one having this problem which I already
> committed to the Savannah bug list:
>
> inserting or linking of images (independent of type) does not work.
>
> stepping through the menu: Insert/Image/Link Image ...
> opens the pop-up box where I can select my images. But already the
> preview shows (for any image format) corrupted results, and so does the
> buffer. (note these images are all visible with xv, mozilla, etc. so
> the images themeselves are ok!)
>
> TeXmacs log is:
>
> sh: line 1: tm_gs: command not found
> pnmtops: writing color PostScript...
> sh: line 1: tm_gs: command not found

This seems to be a problem with your TeXmacs installation:
the tm_gs does not seem to be in your path, which is strange.
What distribution do you use (source, binary, RPM, etc.)?

  • can't load/link images, Immanuel Normann, 08/31/2004
    • Re: [TeXmacs] can't load/link images, Joris van der Hoeven, 08/31/2004