Trouble with TeXmacs under FC2

  • From: Dave Hamby <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Trouble with TeXmacs under FC2
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 17:35:36 -0400

On one of two systems, I get the following messages opening a book. This
version of texmacs was installed from a yum repository for Fedora Core
2. I believe it is 1.0.3.5 and I am trying to find out where it came
from. Yum says TeXmacs 1.0.3.7-0.fdr.1.2 but not which repository.

[hamby@dhamby 2004-Update]$ texmacs master-traffic-analysis.tm

TeXmacs] loading ecrm11 at 300 dpi
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] Loading hyphen.us
TeXmacs] loading ecrm10 at 600 dpi
TeXmacs] loading cmr10 at 600 dpi
TeXmacs] loading ecbx10 at 600 dpi
TeXmacs] loading ecbx29 at 600 dpi
TeXmacs] font ecbx29 at 600 dpi not found
TeXmacs] loading cmr29 at 600 dpi instead

I could not open ecbx29@600

Fatal error: Tex seems not to be installed properly in 'load_tex'
See file : load_tex.cpp
[hamby@dhamby 2004-Update]$

I believe the older system uses a different rpm of TeXmacs but I'm not
sure I still have it. I have a 1.0.4 but have not tried it.

Thanks,
Dave Hamby