Re: [TeXmacs] Number chapters starting with Chapter 0 ?

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Number chapters starting with Chapter 0 ?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:17:21 +0200

El Martes, 26 de Octubre de 2004 08:53, Karl Hegbloom escribió:
> I'd like to start numbering chapters with Chapter 0. I'm writing up a
> lab notebook for a CS course, and the Professor's lab manual starts with
> chapter 0. I want to follow his chapter numbering.
>
> How do I make TeXmacs do that?

Copy to the clipboard the following text:

(assign "chapter-nr" "-1")

and paste it in the beginning of your document using Edit -> Paste from ->
Scheme.

More information in
<http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-styling.en.html>.

Javier

--

Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es