Creating table with macro (was: Bridge macros?)

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Creating table with macro (was: Bridge macros?)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:40:44 +0200

Hello
I probably used wrong question in previous mail.
I'm trying to have macro which will create four column table with filled
first row. And with undefined number of rows. So one in document can add
as much rows as one needs in this place. (Ok, I can make it hard way, by
making of dozen macros table2, table3, etc.. but it won't be flexible in
any way)
Is it possible? Or way TeXmacs handling tables disallows such macros?

pozdr.
Jan Alboszta

--
Ostatnie słowa bohaterów: