Help on action

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Help on action
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:08:54 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to define a macro so that when I click in a certain text (actually, the key for a bibliographic item) the pdf file gets opened.

For this I am trying to use the following (inside a more complicated macro that will eventually also show the complete BibTeX record for the given key)

<action|text|(system "acroread name_of_the_file")>

does anybody know how can I pass a TeXmacs variable (containing the name of the file) to the (system ) scheme command?

If I suceed to do it I will publish the utility macro for 'active citations'.

Thank you for your help,

Alvaro